Thursday, June 28, 2007

And dog makes seven...




Yes, we are now the proud owners of "Hunter" a 10 month old German short-haired pointer. Toby, our faithful yellow lab, has been gone 3 years and since that time we've had two more kids! Hunter was given to us by the Dubuque family who moved to Plattsburgh today. We are going to miss them- especially as summer is here and the kids (i.e. Siena) come to me several times a day looking for something to do.

George crawled for the first time yesterday. He's been balancing on his hands and feet for a couple of weeks, but yesterday when he saw me sitting a few feet away at the library, he put on the gas and scooted all the way over. He's such a sweet baby.

Speaking of the library, we were there because Gretchen finished the 5th Harry Potter (I accidentaly spelled it Pooter- here's one for you mom!) book and we had to get the 6th.

Although I mean to keep this blog clean, I do have to mention an episode yesterday where Charles (who is not circumcised) was chasing the girls through the house yelling "pull back"- I'll leave the details to your imagination.

2 comments:

michele said...

i'm so glad you started a blog, now i can check up on you. i bet gretchen is excited for the new dog. doh is looking so big. dan is reading the 5th henry porter book right now. he has to finish before we go see the movie, his work rented out a theater.

Unknown said...

I saw your link on michele's blog and decided to stop by (this is Alyssa). What a cute grown-up family you have! I am pretty sure I already knew you have four kids but seeing the family photo put it all in perspective. Hunter looks like a great dog and a fun addition to your crew! Welcome to blogger land!